SCI has been involved in a wide range of projects from real-time embedded software design to the development of complex test systems. Our latest products include:
- The MOB-IP-SIM Mobile IP Simulator is a test solution for testing wireless devices that are using mobile IP as their high speed data interconnectivity protocol.
- The A-800 AMPS Test Adapter is an integrated solution to testing the AMPS portion of IS-95 and IS-2000 CDMA phones on the RACAL C-AIME and 1X-AIME test systems.
- ScriptCase is a WindowsTMbased software automation tool designed to create test scripts and to provide libraries and templates for the Agilent E5515C, and the RACAL C-AIME and 1X-AIME RF Test sets.
- Software automation tools for creating test scripts for the RACAL C-AIME and 1X-AIME test systems.
- An integrated test adapter for testing the AMPS portion of IS-95 and IS-2000 CDMA phones, using the RACAL C-AIME and 1X-AIME test systems.
- AMPS and CDMA cellular phone embedded firmware (maintenance and upgrades).
- AMPS cellular phone and base station hardware and firmware (design and implementation).
- Base station and mobile two-way land mobile systems embedded firmware (maintenance and upgrades).
- Test, monitoring, access control, and alarm systems for cellular, paging, and land mobile markets.
- Mini-switch for AMPS macro cell including base station control and telephone interconnect supporting DID, loopstart, E&M, E1, and T1 (CAS and ISDN) interfaces.
- Windows 95 based NAM Programming tools for IS-95 Digital Cellular phones.
- IS-95 CDMA subscriber unit test system for verifying air interface protocols.
- Subscriber unit test system for verifying TIA/EIA-553 (AMPS), TIA/EIA-627 and IS-136 (TDMA) air interface protocols. This system is made up of cellular base station equipment connected to a Windows NT Workstation PC.